The Foundry Design Kit (FDK) group within the Intel Custom Foundry organization is looking for qualified Design Automation (DA) candidates to develop, validate/QA and support Intel Custom Foundry Process Design Kit (PDK) collateral and kit releases to foundry customers.
Primary responsibilities will focus on the development and support of the process kit development and reference flow. Including: design and development of electronic components, ASIC design flow, custom design flow, RC extraction tools and flows, design rule runset development, reliability verification flows including EM/SH and ESD and flow automation.
The candidate is expected to execute independently and oversee development and support in the above mentioned areas including developing comprehensive QA coverage and testing of the collateral across multiple process technologies, Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools/flows and platforms to ensure high-quality delivery of kit content to customers.
Responsibilities will include:
1) Development and support of Process Design Kit collateral
2) Development and support of QA tests written in a Linux-based QA tool/system
3) Running, monitoring, and reporting out QA results
4) Working closely with other collateral developers to resolve collateral dependencies across the design kit.
5) Work closely with TD and AD design teams on electronic component design development, comprehending process changes and validate the design collateral across a platform.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Candidates must possess a PHD, MSCS, or MSEE or MSCE
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in:
UNIX scripting, using EDA vendor tools such as Cadence
PVS, QRC, Voltus , Synopsys ICV, StarRC, CSRA, GDSII databases, Mentor Calibre, Apache Redhawk, Apache Totem.
Preferred Qualifications- Demonstrate good knowledge custom layout and in programming languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, C/C in a UNIX/Linux environment.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.