The lab technician is responsible for the following tasks:
- HFCS and sampling and testing
- Ingredient Sampling
- Perform laboratory housekeeping
- Taste testing set up & Taste Testing
- Microbiological sampling and testing
- Prepare routine reagents/solutions
- Managing SAP inputs
- Syrup testing
- Instrument calibration and set-up
- Water testing
- Water treatment plant operation
- Issuing syrup formulas to mixers
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to plan and organize multiple tasks and projects
- Strong team player with initiative and high level of performance
- Effective personal computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Ability to function effectively under short time constraints, requiring occasional work outside of normal schedule.
- Knowledge of general chemistry and basic math skills
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top