McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Sr. Learning Associate
The Senior Learning Associate at Capital One will be responsible for delivering a specialized suite of enterprise training curricula, including preparation, facilitation and follow-up related to courses within the Enterprise-Wide Programs portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitating classes within the Enterprise-Wide Program portfolio; courses may be delivered through a variety of training modalities including classroom, online, virtual, etc.
- Translating and communicating information to ensure understanding.
- Shifting delivery style to meet the needs of the learner(s) by leveraging adult learning principles.
- Partnering on the design and development of new instructor-led training and virtual instructor-led training courses.
- Providing classroom associates with in-the-moment performance coaching which is meaningful, actionable, and specific to the associate needs.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training courses and learning outcomes through in-session questions and feedback to define trends in content and delivery approaches and identify opportunities for enhancement; provide recommendations to course owners.
- Supporting the Adjunct Faculty program; providing feedback and development.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least one year of experience working in a corporate training role or at least one year of experience as an educator in an academic setting
- At least one year of experience facilitating training courses
- Bachelor 's degree in Education, Communication, or Human Resources
- At least two years of experience working in a corporate training role or at least two years of experience as an educator in an academic setting
- At least two years of experience in facilitating training courses
- At least one year of experience providing coaching and/or feedback to colleagues
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.