The Logistics Analyst II's primary focus is on the creation of infrastructure plans and strategies for CCE. Leads team efforts to develop operational strategies and assist in project management. Responsible for gathering and analyzing supply chain data, performing analysis of distribution networks, creating descriptive and informational maps and graphics, prepare and deliver presentation to senior management.
1. Gather and analyze supply chain data
a. Perform downloads of sales information (ISD)
b. Perform downloads of route information
c. Collect supply chain data from MU/BU personnel
d. Create Access databases to aggregate information
2. Perform analysis of Distributor Performance
a. Combined data into formatted spreadsheets
b. Create costing models and apply trending techniques where applicable
c. Create baseline supply chain model using Supply Chain Strategist
d. Run scenario 'what if?' analysis
3. Create descriptive and informational maps and graphics
a. Relay supply chain network output into graphical formats (MapPoint, PCMiller)
b. Convert indirect sales data into charts and graphs (Excel, Access and/or SQL)
4. Prepare and deliver presentations to Senior Management
a. Combine solution results with graphics to create presentations and reports (PowerPoint, Word)
b. Present findings to Senior Management and BU/MU
5. Project Management
a. Facilitate implementation activities for OSS route to market
b. Track and report on progress of project work
c. Prepare status reports for management
a. Work with other team members to develop new methodologies and approaches to analyzing business needs as well as new procedures
Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Finance, or Business Logistics required.
- Must have a minimum of three years practical work experience in any of the following areas: o Manufacturing/Production Management o Transportation Planning/Management o Route Planning
- Technical skills should include an understanding of linear programming, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL and graphics software
- Strong Access database experience - intermediate to advance
- Simulation or modeling skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet models and relational databases
- Travel - 20%
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.