Senior Logistics Optimization Analyst Position Summary
The Sr. Logistics Optimization Analyst is a part of the Digital Supply Chain team for Unilever North America, responsible for conducting end to end network optimization analysis and simulations using LLamasoft design software. This position will be responsible for interfacing directly with senior leaders to conduct models that will support a variety of diverse and interesting business challenges, both domestic and global in scope. The Sr. Logistics Optimization Analyst will be responsible for independently conducting modeling projects, creating a clear timeline for project execution and delivery of results. This role will also support the expansion of LLamasoft tools and skills throughout Unilever globally and will aid in both project management and tool training to global users. This is an exciting space that allows for exposure and input on core strategy development for Unilever’s supply chain. Skills & Competencies
- Strong expertise in linear optimization, simulation, and general modeling design principals
- Experience using LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru or similar software (JDB Logic Net, Barloword)
- Advanced skills collecting and managing large data sets via Access, SQL, or Data Guru
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead teams through complex problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying model outputs clearly to senior stakeholder
- 5 years of experience in Network Design and Supply Chain,
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas desired: Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics (Masters/PHD preferred)
- Leadership experience a plus
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory. In order to be considered, please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.