About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Perform preventive, predictive, planned, unplanned and corrective maintenance to ensure the maximum availability of the electrical, instrumentation and mechanical systems assocated utility equipment, plant systems and processing areas. Duties include electrical, instrumentation, calibration and mechanical maintenance support of utilities, plant systems, process and quality control equipment and the operation of plant utility systems.
1. Execute PMs and WOs with a focus on Safety, cGMP compliance and Zero Defects.
2. Participate in Continuous Improvement programs to promote long-term operation of equipment and systems. Review PM, Corrective WOs and SOPs for opportunities to optimize maintenance strategy. Experience in the DMAIC process is desired.
3. Operate and maintain utility systems focusing on but not limited to WFI, Clean Steam, RO systems.
4. Maintain and support process equipment, plant systems and Quality Control areas.
5. Monitor alarms on site control systems as requested.
6. Ability to troubleshoot using process control systems is desired.
7. Ability to work in a team based environment with minimum supervision
8. Senior Level - train other colleagues in the operation and maintenance of utility systems
9. Senior Level - lead/direct a group of technicians in major System PMs, repairs, etc.
10. Senior Level - serve as a site SME in investigation resolution and during internal and/external audits
11. Other duties as requested by Management
AAS degree or equivalent with 4 to 6 years troubleshooting and repair experience in an industrial environment. Prefer Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical or Industrial Plant Maintenance technology degrees, or equivalent.
Two years experience serving as a Team Lead and/or job duties and responsibilites that clearly indicate / demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to lead / ownership of large complex system task.
Revelant experience of more than 6 years may be used in a lieu of a degree.
Lifting, sitting, standing, walking and bending are requirements of this position.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Ability to work a 24/7 rotation including weekends and holidays is required: facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week and 365 days per year.
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.