At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Senior Discipline Scheduler (Daily/Outage) is responsible for the development and control of the Discipline Schedules including balancing the workload with the available resources with the emphasis on schedule consistency and workability, which supports meeting the On-line and Outage indicators. Successfully maintaining accurate schedules throughout development and execution and updating and publishing the Discipline schedule as required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Coordinate, Develop and Update Discipline Schedules to ensure an accurate product for use in effective planning, resource allocation, parts acquisition, and schedule execution.
- Develop detailed, accurate and usable schedules and reports to provide effective management tools for execution and feedback.
- Attend scheduling meetings to ensure pre-planning, implementation, schedule critiques are effective in developing continuous product improvement.
- Function as backup FLS for the Department during high workload times, vacation periods, and outages.
- Assist in the development of work windows and contingency plans, by working with Work Week Managers, Project Managers and Cycle Schedulers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic Power Plant System Knowledge
-5 years of experience as a maintenance FLS with 10 years overall maintenance experience in the specific discipline
- Must have completed a positive Leadership Assessment (FLS)
- Meet ANSI requirements for site Maintenance Supervisor
- Knowledge of Critical Path Scheduling Method
- Knowledge of Scheduling Tools (PC and Mainframe based)
- Interface with local, state and federal agencies and INPO.
- Interface with all levels of management across Exelon Nuclear.
- Function as Project Manager for special projects as required.
- As a requirement of this job, incumbent must hold all qualifications current and functioning as a backup FLS as directed by management.
- Review, analyze and initiate schedule enhancements, to allow for more efficient development and implementation of the schedule.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster