Sr Manager, Audit
Corporate Audit Services (CAS), the Internal Audit function within Capital One, is a dedicated group of audit professionals focused on delivering top quality assurance services to the organization’s Audit and Risk Committee. The CAS department is considered one of the leading internal audit functions within the financial services industry and is highly regarded within Capital One. CAS professionals are experienced, well-trained and credentialed, and operate within a highly collaborative team environment to deliver value added opinions and recommendations. In addition, the CAS vision of Innovate Continually, Perform Brilliantly, and Set the Standard create a dynamic and challenging atmosphere for both personal growth and professional opportunity.
An Audit Sr. Manager on the US Card team will be responsible for the coordination and execution of audit and risk management services to Card Services. Additionally, the individual will play a key role in team and departmental operations and initiatives, including but not limited to:
Each audit assignment encourages the Candidate to apply business, technical and industry knowledge to assess business risk, identify and design risk based tests of key controls, and lead the engagement team in performance of the audit. The candidate will also provide training and coaching to team members on assignments, and the broader Audit team. The candidate should be able to work independently, with minimal guidance from Audit management, while exercising judgment in risk based assessments. Career development and growth opportunities exist through our established training programs within the Corporate Audit Services team. The candidate will be expected to maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards.
Here's what we're looking for in an ideal teammate:
As one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” you can look forward to coming to work every day with a team of people that are committed to excellence and doing the right thing.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 6 years of experience in auditing, at least 6 years of experience in financial analysis, at least 6 years of experience in compliance or combined experience
- At least 3 years of experience leading audits and performing in the role of auditor-in-charge
- At least 3 years of people management experience
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Master’s Degree in Finance or Master’s Degree in Economics or Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Master of Business Administration
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Bank Auditor (CBA)
- 8+ years of experience in audit professional practices or experience in leading audits and performing in the role of auditor-in-charge
- 4+ years of experience in a large financial services institution or experience servicing a large financial services institution
- 3+ years of experience auditing credit card products
- 1+ years of experience with data analytics tools in support of internal audit
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.