Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing operations for the Billing Systems department. Provides direction for the Billing Systems department. Implements best practices from the billing systems around data input, database maintenance, and quality assurance. Develops financial and operational objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Evaluates staff in order to produce maximum productivity and performance.
- Ensures all database information is consistently accurate to ensure delivery of accurate information to other departments within the system.
- Able to read, write and execute scripts and stored procedures for ad hoc reporting.
- Ensures Sarbanes Oxley compliance for Billing Processes.
- Oversees and leads regional/divisional project plans that impact the billing systems.
- Provides strategic direction and assistance for the Regional Business Analytics department.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Information Sciences/Technology
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Additional Job Specifications:
- Ability to read, write, modify and execute SQL scripts for MSSQL required
- Ability to read, write, modify and execute SQL scripts in Teradata
- Familiarity with Oracle SQL, Visual Basic, PL-SQL, SSRS, Toad and SSIS Automation and a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer