Primary Category resource to strategic retail customer.
- Identify, articulate, and commercialize key category growth ideas and opportunities to maximize H-E-B category growth potential while creating value for the Coca-Cola Company
- Create and maintain partnership with Sales Leads to become indispensable category partners with our Retail customers
- Recognize retail trends and steward back to the internal and external clients, in order to influence strategy and development of the category initiatives based on key growth trends
- Commercialize key beverage category strategic initiatives focused on driving category growth, championing category viability, and defending against category erosion
Be the industry, channel & category subject matter expert to facilitate retailers' choice to select Coca-Cola as their key strategic partner
- Deliver impartial and objective total store and beverage solutions for the retailer by providing differentiated, timely, relevant, and actionable insights
- Provide leadership to a team of experts (within the customer team) across cross-functional teams to create dialogue via fact based insights and actionable business analytics
- Prepare and make presentations, including market and industry trends, SWOT, competitive review, assortment, and category reviews
- Collaborate with Shopper Insights and apply the learnings to identify customer & sales growth opportunities. Lead the delivery of the shopper insights facts & proposed action to the customer.
- Collaborate with Space Strategy Manager to develop plans for the placement of company's products through recommended schematics and points of availability. Lead the delivery of space strategy plans & proposed action to the customer.
Provide business situation assessment and support joint business plan development with key stakeholders
H-E-B with reported 2015 sales in excess of $23 billion, operating more than 250 outlets in Texas and Mexico. Known for its innovation and community service, H-E-B has been operating more than 110 years. Headquartered in San Antonio, they employ over 95,000 associates and serve more than 150 communities with Region offices in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Corpus Christi and McAllen. H-E-B is a key retailer to the Coca-Cola system.
- Lead the category advisory interaction with account and customer team to address key business questions and build strategies and tactics designed for future category growth
- Cultivate relationships within retailer's merchandising team and throughout the broader
- Utilize and understand IRI, Nielsen, shopper card, and internal proprietary data and systems to generate actionable insights that will help Coca-Cola drive category insights with H-E-B.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.