Franchise Leadership is the capability of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) to lead in creating and sustaining a winning system, focused on developing and executing the strategies required for system growth. The Franchise Leadership team's purpose is to energize Bottlers to collaboratively deliver the "Definition of Winning" with robust execution capability. The team does this through leading bottlers to build competitive advantages that drive sales, share and quality.
The Sr. Manager, Channel Planning & Development serves as the primary point of contact representing the total portfolio to the Coca-Cola Consolidated across select market units. The Sr. Manager, Channel Planning & Development provides geographic leadership of the beverage brands of The Coca-Cola Company with primary accountability of growing revenue, gross profit, transactions, incidence and value share through:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:Business Plan Stewardship:
- Business Plan Stewardship
- Commercial/Customer Alignment
- Channel Strategy and Execution
- Relationship and Contractual Management
- Capability Building
- Franchise Transition Planning
- Weekly/monthly performance management stewardship; revenue, gross profit, transactions, incidence, value share, net outlets, COD, RED and pricing metrics.
- Monitors performance versus execution objectives, re-plans as necessary and provides solutions to deliver against the plan.
- Stewards commercial strategy for local market execution with Coke Consolidated and the Commercial team (i.e., Sparkling immediate consumption recruitment strategy)
- Responsible for collaborating on the contingency plan to deliver the annual business plan
Channel Strategy and Execution:
- Drives alignment supporting annual Commercial priorities
- Ensure PicOS is executed across Channels
- Drives adoption of new brands, packages, in line with market segmentation and brand strategies
- Communicates program details and ensures end to end execution within geographic territory
- Stewards solutions for performance opportunities and gaps.
Relationship and Contractual Management:
- Stewards' trimester planning process with commercial and channel management by communicating plans and programs for market and customer execution.
- Communicates OBPPC and PicOS for channel and customer implementation and RED
- Provides Bottler performance feedback to brand, channel and customer teams "serving as voice of the market" for Coke Consolidated.
- Monitors market conditions and reports competitive activity to management, Bottler and local associates in order to understand program effectiveness and any implementation barriers.
- Manages aspects of Bottler relationships with CCNA and serves as primary point of contact.
- Develops commercial agreements in support of new brand/package initiatives.
- Gains agreement to Customer Trade Marketing (CTM), GTM and DMI (e.g. media, etc.) and other commercial investments and relevant initiatives
- Maintains business continuity
Franchise Transition Planning:
- Standardizes common approach to capability building based on bottler segmentation
- Assesses local Bottler commercial capabilities against established commercial strategies and objectives using core measures (i.e. AMPS); identifies gaps and develops action plans to improve capabilities
- Coordinates training/development enables more effective processes, scorecards and business routines to achieve the annual business plan.
- Partner with the bottler transition team (who is responsible for transitioning the CCR business to the new bottler) to integrate the franchise relationship/operation elements into the comprehensive transition plan
- Ensure execution of the franchise operations elements of the transition plan
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Level: MBA EXPERIENCE:
5 - 10 years Coca-Cola system/direct Bottler experienceSKILLS:
- Annual Business Planning
- Managing Customer / Bottler Relationships
- Franchise Capabilities:
- System Alignment
- Collaborating for Value
- Shared Metrics
- Commercial Capabilities:
- Picture of Success (PicOS)
- Performance Scorecard
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.