Position can be based in Plano, TX or White Plains, NY office.
As part of PepsiCo's Away From Home (Foodservice) Marketing team, this position will provide high level leadership in Consumer Research and Analytics for PepsiCo's YUM! Partnership (Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC). This person will be accountable for assessing information needs and developing and implementing plans to address those needs, with oversight from the Consumer Insights Director. This person will be experienced at identifying key business questions, developing & executing a learning plan, and turning data into insight for maximum impact; with the ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations. Qualifications/Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years prior Consumer Research experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Significant experience designing and leading both qualitative and quantitative research studies, with expertise in techniques and methodologies.
- Experience utilizing syndicated data sources (e.g. point of sale, consumer panel).
- Must be able to synthesize and translate consumer research into actionable insights in order to address business challenges.
- It is important the individual be well versed in research methodologies and possesses the ability to apply research to address business challenge
- Proven collaboration abilities, strategic thinking, and leadership skills.
- Comfortable and confident presenting to C-suite level customer stakeholders.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and lead an agenda.
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to influence within a highly matrixed environment
- Strong initiative and results orientation
- CPG or Foodservice experience
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.