What you’ll be doing...
The Sr. Manager – Creative Operations, or Agency Chief of Staff as most commonly known in the agency world, is a critically important role, enabling the SVP, Chief Creative Officer to work more effectively with internal and external stakeholders. This is a highly facilitative role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, and a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role across MARCOM team. The Sr. Manager reports directly to the COO and supports the CCO and his directors in all matters.
- Development and implementation of strategic initiatives at both an executive level and for individual departments ranging from operations, creative and production.
- Build out and manage a resource allocation function for the creative, account management and PM resources
- Shepherd the overall goal-setting and planning framework of the agency.
- Working with agency leadership team on a regular basis to ensure alignment, coordination and advancement of agency processes.
- Articulating the CCO’s vision and helping track process against organizational goals.
- Build in-house agency culture and find the delicate balance of order and chaos.
- Seek industry best practices-determine value and drive change standardization where appropriate to gain efficiency.
- Driving people initiatives for the agency including, new hire experience/onboarding process, all culture and physical presence of the agency.
- Create and maintain executive level presentations.
- Working with COO to plan and manage organization build-out.
- Facilitating training and development opportunities for employees while researching and engaging with external vendors.
Project Management and Operational Integration:
- Identify and manage dependencies and interdependencies between projects. Work with the Project Sponsors and/or Product Owners in the planning of projects.
- Responsible for providing business operational support and for internal business projects and programs from inception to completion.
- Create and manage team communication and engagement.
- Develop executive reporting and presentation materials, including creation and maintenance of an executive dashboard to reflect project performance
- Facilitate semi-annual Operational Reviews
- Organize presentations for operational review meetings. Seat goals for future progress and track improvements.
- Create and maintain executive dashboard to reflect project performance
Finance, HR and Operations:
- Operate, facilitate and manage the organization’s budget and staffing plan.
- Lead the development of an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes teamwork and high performance.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact based recommendations to senior management.
- Develop, implement and manage the onboarding program for the in-house agency
- Business lead for the campus recruiting strategy and program along with HR and the campus teams
- Create & manage a campus program for the interns/campus hires after they join to ensure they get well assimilated into the organization
What we’re looking for...
- Extensive experience working in advertising, digital advertising, media, creative industry.
- 10+ years experience working in talent management, talent acquisition, employee retention, training, professional development, diversity and inclusion in creative environments.
- Well established relationships with senior key players within the advertising industry.
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, business administration.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.