SR MANAGER CUSTOMER MARKETING
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posted: March 16, 2017
Reference ID: 4555161220-en-us
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Customer Marketing to be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies are committed to creating life-long solutions to vision care needs. Since the ACUVUE® Brand made its debut in 1987 as the world’s first disposable soft contact lens, the company has repeatedly brought innovative, quality, and scientific advancements to the industry. And we're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Senior Manager, Customer Marketing is responsible for enabling the achievement of forecast and the OGSM for assigned customers by instituting strategic business plans that integrate, align, and achieve customer and JJVC business goals. S/he is responsible for leading one or more direct reports, ensuring the growth and development of his/her team through the 5 conversations, in addition to managing the planning process and plays a critical role in influencing go-to-market strategies that optimize growth. The Senior Manager, Customer Marketing will ensure his/her team best supports the new-item launch process for assigned channel or customer group and oversees the efforts of customized marketing, promotion, and sales planning to ensure on-time delivery and effective implementation of the plan. S/he serves as a liaison between Sales and Marketing by providing “voice of customer” to Marketing and by providing knowledge of marketing and ACUVUE brand strategies to the field and will ensure that his/her team is a source of in-depth analytics and insights for the broader customer marketing team and assigned customer group.
The Senior Manager, Customer Marketing will oversee special projects as assigned by the supervisor. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manages one or more team members focused on delivering OGSM’s for an assigned set of key customers and/or channels.
• Communicates key strategies, insights, and initiatives between field and internal teams.
• Gains alignment across a matrix environment to support goal achievement.
• Develops and presents channel, customer, category, and brand reviews to drive brand and category performance.
• Analyzes channel and customer trends and develop insights for Sales and Marketing.
• Collaborates with cross-functional partners such as Marketing, Supply Chain, IT, and Finance to track orders and ensure product shipment allocations meet company guidelines, Influences and partners with internal team members to develop and execute unique customer specific pricing strategies along with Partnering with internal team members (i.e. GSI) on research and outputs.
• Influences and partners with Sales and Marketing to support new item launch plan execution.
• Leads channel specific business planning process by preparing insights and analytics to support marketing strategy, preparing planning templates, communicating the process, and conducting internal meetings to complete the customer and sales team planning processes.
• Leads cross-functional team members in development and implementation in the 4Ps.
• Ensures execution of plans through regular communication and interaction with the customer team and in-market visits.
• Conducts regular update communication sessions between groups to ensure alignment across teams on forecast attainment.
• Seeks out and secures funds from sales or marketing to support channel & customer efforts.
• Ensures promotional and marketing initiatives remain within budget.
• Maximizes trade spend dollar allotment by tracking and monitoring return on investment of trade funds to achieve enhanced share with minimal expenditure.
• Leads the development and oversees promotional programs, such as custom packs, unique service offerings, and in-store displays, to support customer sales, while monitoring performance to track and report results.
• Creates and manages portfolio assortment and merchandising recommendations.
• Organizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions and insights from syndicated data sources and translates findings for application at the channel and customer team level.
• Complies with company policies and procedures at all times and is aware of all the relevant business processes and requirements related to pricing, trade promotions, and inventory management, and influences the direction of our franchise.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
• A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant business experience is required
• Prior experience in consumer package goods, including direct customer sales, business analytics, AND/OR customer or category marketing or medical device knowledge and experience is preferred
• Vision care industry experience is preferred
• The ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment is required
• Able to influence decision makers up and down two or more levels, with and without direct authority, to ensure a fully-aligned customer/company business is required
• Able to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills and possess the ability to devise and deliver persuasive presentations, based on data-driven insights and facts, to gain support for business strategies and/or initiatives is required
• Able to complete projects and follow processes to deliver results, including volume achievements is required
• Able to plan and execute the business planning process is required
• Able to manage funds and resources to deliver the greatest outcome for the company is required
• Able to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands are required
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, database information sources, and web applications are required
• This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and requires up to 30% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)