Position Summary:Join Fortune 7 CVS Health as a Sr. Manager of Data Warehouse Application Development. The Sr Manager will be responsible for technology solutions and delivery of key patient outreach programs as part of the business critical Patient Care Intervention (PCI) application suite.
This successful, leader has a proven track record delivering on technology roadmaps in a fast-paced organization and building trusted relationships with peer groups and business partners. Able to leverage and manage vendor partners who form a critical part of overall solution and service delivery. Achieves business unit goals by being deliberate and resourceful in leading people and balancing priorities, risks and expenses to successfully manage, build and deliver on a portfolio of Patient Outreach programs on-time with consistency, high quality and within budget. In addition to achieving business unit level goals, this leader will be expected to drive vision, innovation and strategic plans that help advance CVS Health’s Patient Care Intervention solutions for the Retail portfolio.
· The Sr. Manager will be responsible for leading muliple projects at the same time for all stages of the system lifecycle (define, design, and build).
· Provide technical leadership in developing vision, strategy, architecture and overall design for assigned domain and for solutions.
· Lead teams, technical projects or programs, and has overall leadership responsibility for project architecture and design, development and support.
· Actively facilitate complex design and technical discussions,reconciling differing opinions and drives decision making process.
· Review and ensure architectural designs are consistent, maintainable,flexible, and cost effective.
· Provide technical leadership and mentoring throughout the projectlifecycle
· Proactively identify reuse opportunities.
· Articulate the tradeoffs, benefits and risks of all architecture, design & build solutions.
Required Qualifications:• Minimum of 10 years in working with large and complex data warehouse systems
• Minimum of 10 years of technology capability delivery of projects for internal and external clients, with at least 3 years experience at a Manager levels.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience managing large retail applications
• Minimum of 3 years in lead architect role in Fortune 500 Company, retail, healthcare, banking, or credit card industy
• Minimum of 5 years applying understanding of the complete software development lifecycle - must have participated on many projects through their complete lifecycles (requirements, design, development, launch)
• Minimum of 3 years in lead architect role applying SOA architecture
• Minimum of 3 years l eading and managing a large team IT team consisting of employees and contractors.Preferred Qualifications:• Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in database and SQL
performance tuning (Teradata BTEQ, Oracle PL/SQL)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in designing & developing logical
& physical data model using data warehouse methodologies, including Star
schema - Star-joined schemas, conformed dimensions data architecture,
early/late binding techniques, and data modeling • Minimum 3 years of experience in designing & developing ETL applications
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of Data Warehouse
Architecture, ETL, Database & SQL performance tuning
• Knowledge of data warehouse software development lifecycles (SDLC)
including Project Management and BI analytics using Lean and Agile • Leadership/ staff mentoring ability
• Multi-tasking ability
• Experience in a large online retailer application development organization.
• Experience in large team management including recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, monitoring and appraising job contributions.
• Formal project management experience
• Highly desirable experience includes: Java J2EE, Business Intelligence Software (Microstrategy, OBIEE, Tableau)
• General knowledge about the health care industry, understanding of underlying business functions
Education:• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience required
• MBA preferred Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
A little about us: