Cisco Cloud Collaboration Group is investing its Customer Success organization to grow our market share for SaaS based Business Collaboration services globally. As the leader of this team the incumbent will define, develop and execute campaigns for our Customer Success efforts. You will lead a team of passionate digital marketing resources responsible for aspects of the marketing funnel covering customer/end user on-boarding through to renewal. This will be achieved through the creation of dynamic campaigns that intrigue new customers and their end users to use and fully exploit their Spark solution. Additionally, the team will continuously and intelligently adapt our outreach based on a real-time feedback on adoption and growth rates. What You'll Do
- Work partnership with our Customer Success Managers to create campaigns for onboarding, nurturing, adoption/growth, up/cross selling and retention of our global community of Spark users
- Tailor fore mentioned campaigns for cultural, regional and commercial segment considerations to maximize targeted segment impact
- Working with our inside and field sales organization develop targeted marketing to drive awareness and sales of new Spark offerings, features and service offerings
- Work, on an as needed basis with other functions such as Advanced Services, our Lifecycle partners and end customers to tailor targeted messaging to various targeted communities
- Drive innovation and testing to advance, evolve and optimize click rates relative to activation, adoption and growth of Spark services.
- Team Development: Lead/develop/advocate for a rock star team of digital marketers
Who You'll Work With
Cisco's Collaboration group is a fast-growing industry leader in cutting edge Cloud based Enterprise Collaboration solutions that change the way people work. Here, you'll be working alongside a team of Customer Success Managers (CSM) to ensure our global customers, and partners, in support of their business goals, extract the maximum possible value from their investment in Cisco Spark services. Employing modern digital marketing technics, this role will support the delivery of best in class customer experience spanning the complete Software as a Service (SaaS) lifecycle from initial welcome and on-boarding of our customers and their end users, through adoption, growth, and ultimately renewal. You will be part of a team of CSM professionals with the goal to create magical experiences for our Spark customers along their journey with us. Who You Are
- 10+ years of Digital Marketing experience in a leadership capacity - SaaS, e-commerce, Demand Generation / Advertising, with a passion for creating memorable impressions
- A desire to develop and bring to market transformative end user solutions built on a foundation simple, elegant end user experiences.
- A digital native with true love for all things mobile, and a social person by nature
- Naturally geared toward driving results while nurturing a fun-filled work environment where the extraordinary is encouraged, reached and exceeded.
- Track record of delivering high impact, cross functional efforts with exceptional collaboration and ability to influence others
- Great organizational and analytical skills with demonstrated thought leadership
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds well under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Outstanding presentation/communication skills
- Experience working directly with a sales team
- Excellent analytical abilities and passion for data centered decision making
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or equivalent area of study
- Possesses strong sense of ownership, loves turning ambiguity into real outcomes across functions and matrixed teams.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.