Sr. Manager, Digital Product Management, Commercial Lending
Want to launch innovative B2B financial products and services? Looking for a team that mobilizes integrated strategy, design and technology teams and agile/lean methods? Can you apply creative, systems thinking to complex business challenges? Do you ship? Do you deliver?
If so, you may be the next Sr. Manager in Product to drive the digital agenda for Capital One Commercial Banking.
In this role you will:
Work closely with one of three Product Directors aligned to critical experiences in the Commercial Lending lifecycle. Supporting either Originations, Asset Management, or Fulfillment, the Sr. Product Manger role will own critical delivery components in the product backlog. These commercial loan experiences are the most significant processes in Capital One’s commercial bank touching $70b in assets across Commercial’s 4 LOBs, Middle Market, Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare Financial Services, and Financial Institutions Group. Under the direction of the Director, this role will partner with LOB leadership in a discovery process to develop new and innovative process and technologies to streamline the lending process. Working closely with multiple stakeholders, the Sr. Product Manager will develop innovative solutions, direct resources across design, user interface, user experience, and system engineers to develop prototypes, rapidly iterate, and integrate solutions into production.
A successful candidate in this role will have a strong appreciation for financial regulatory requirements and ability to transition from vendor reliant infrastructure to new technology that seamlessly interact with critical data ecosystems.
Capital One’s Digital Commercial Banking team is defining the roadmap for overall digital strategy, designing new early stage products and services, and accelerating delivery through innovative methods and technologies. We are a high-tech company, an innovation laboratory, and a top ten US bank that is fully committed to digital product design and innovation.
We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers for product leaders. You will collaborate with Designers, Developers and others across the business to invent features and experiences that differentiate Capital One in the commercial banking industry.
We’re looking for passionate, energetic, multi-disciplinary Product Owners. People who are as comfortable with a sharpie as a spreadsheet. People who focus on outcomes, not just output.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Passion for technology, and empathy for customer’s needs.
- A demonstrated record of success inventing and launching successful features which exceed customer expectations
- Sufficient technical knowledge to understand what is possible and inform key product design decisions
- Experience applying "design thinking" and human-centric design principles to digital products
- A clear, concise and structured communication style with all audiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of Digital product management experience or at least 4 years of Digital product development experience
- At least 4 years of financial services experience
- At least 4 years of experience with agile methodologies
- Masters in Human-Computer Interaction or Masters of Business Administration
- 6+ years of Digital product management or development experience
- 6+ years of experience in financial services
- 6+ years of experience in B2B products or services
- 6+ years of experience leading agile teams
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.