Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Sr. Manager, Digital Product Management - Digital Messaging
We’re pursuing a bold Digital agenda, and seeking a top notch Digital Product Sr. Manager to help us create and deliver a world-class experience for Capital One's customers. As a digital product manager at Capital One, you will employ a customer-centric approach and lead a cross-discipline (product-tech-design) team through the development of new enterprise products and features leveraging the conversational interface. These products and features will be meticulously designed to engage customers and drive business value through intelligent chatbots and virtual assistants. If you want the opportunity to play a pivotal role in transforming how people interact with their money using an intelligent assistant and conversational interface, this role is for you!
What You'll Do:
- Define and lead user research to understand customer needs
- Define and lead products and/or features that brilliantly address customer needs using a conversational interface and drive business value
- Manage roadmap with a focus on creating an enterprise-level products/features that address credit card, bank, home loans and auto loans businesses
- Support product objectives with business cases, product success metrics, design thinking, customer feedback, market research, marketing strategy and competitive analysis
- Closely collaborate with technology, design, marketing, and business unit leaders to define and prioritize roadmaps
- Lead product within an agile environment, specifically documenting user stories, acceptance criteria and user interface design
- Develop and communicate best practices for campaign management and customer messaging across all businesses
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues
- Learn, understand and help with product presentations and participate in general technical discussions
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A background in managing digital products with a preference for consumer-facing social and/or conversational interfaces
- An external industry focus on everything related to AI, virtual assistants and chatbots.
- Passion for transforming customer experiences and working on the front lines of digital innovation
- Experience in an agile development environment in a product owner role with strong knowledge of agile processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership and tailoring to multiple audiences
- Strong business acumen and ability to steer roadmap to measurable outcomes for both customers and the business
- Leadership experience, including demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, establish frameworks, ability to assess opportunities with hard data
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years in digital product management
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in Banking / Financial Services
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.