Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, End User Experience & Change Management. This position will be located in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager, End User Experience & Change Management will work with the global service owners to create holistic, intuitive and elegant experience solutions for the over 140,000 J&J end users world-wide. S/he will lead a small team of UX designers and Org Change Management professionals focused on improving the experience and ensuring organizational readiness of all J&J end users with the technologies and processes rolled out by the GTS End User Services team.
This individual ensures that there is a high level of quality and consistency across the offerings, working closely with, service owners, business leads and the development teams to execute on the agreed upon roadmaps driving innovation and quality, motivating UX staff and service teams to deliver superior solutions that delight our users.
Approximate Percentage of Time - Major Duties/Responsibilities
- 40% - Lead and oversee user research activities from experience design through adoption. Accountable for diagnosing adoption and satisfaction issues. Plan and design research protocols, manage the research resources, lead the analysis and recommendation phase, in collaboration with the service owners. Define the personas and scenarios.
- 40% - Collaborate with the service owners to develop and implement user focused solutions. Ensure that documentation, and communications are developed for new and ongoing releases. Work with stakeholders to define requirements for current and future needs. Ensure the successful launch of new and enhanced services. Ensure that products reflect the research findings and design specifications.
- 15% - Connect with internal and external partners, business leaders, peer groups, vendors and research organizations to understand benchmarking and recommend service improvements. Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve support service performance or address emerging / unmet customer needs.
- 5% - Provide leadership, guidance and coaching for all team members in the End User Experience & Change Management, which includes job performance and career development. Ensure 5 conversations are completed timely and goals are well defined. All team members must understand J&J IT, GTS and underlying strategic framework and the business value outcomes expected. Manage the cost and budget for the area.
- Partners with the Service teams to ensure that deployment plans for new/enhanced services are successfully launched.
- Manage the feedback from various channels including L2 and GSD.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Interaction design, User Experience Design or related field preferred. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 8+ years of related IT work experience with 5+ years in highly matrix large enterprise organizations preferred.
- 5+ years in end user experience to include design research, user requirements personas, storyboards, scenarios, wireframes, flowcharts, design prototypes and/or design specifications.
- 1+ years of experience in people management.
- Should possess change agent and business partnership skills at all levels of the organization including sensitivity to different cultures and interests.
- Demonstrated practitioner of design thinking and having delivered business outcomes with it.
- Experience using customer insights to extend value, loyalty and to develop new, cohesive stories and enable fresh experiences.
- Demonstrated thought leadership.
- Proven results crafting simple and actionable strategies for complex problems.
- Prior management experience, including program management and ability to be creative with constrained resources.
- Track record in managing direct reports and mentoring colleagues with respect to your craft within projects and within the organization at large.
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills.
- Able to influence senior management decisions regarding design strategy and lead key discussions. Ability to collaborate across functions to build alignment and ensure cohesive experiences (business units, internal communications, product, services and solutions).
- Proficient with current software e.g. Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Travel – Up to 5% Domestic and International.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function