Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the planning, and execution of all implementation and
support activities assigned to the department. Develops financial and
operational objectives including responsibility in developing the
departmental budget Ensures operational plans are aligned with business
objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Develops
policies and procedures to drive continuous improvement within the
department. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and
typically manages one or more groups of professional employees
- Achieves operational objectives by actively assisting in the
development of strategic plans and reviews. Prepares and completes
action plans, monitoring the status and overseeing the team who is
executing on the plan. Implements production, productivity, quality, and
customer-service standards. Resolves problems, completes audits,
identifies trends, determines system improvements, and implements
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing
budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating
corrective actions for large scale clients.
- Oversees quality assurance program for department through ongoing
review of policies and procedures used by department, Analyzes
challenges, problems, and process breakdowns to ensure that lessons are
learned. Develops and implements improvements.
- Develops and implements policies to increase productivity, teamwork
and quality. Provides leadership on business processes and promote a
culture of efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Manages team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning,
scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
Communicating job expectations. Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews
job contributions. Enforces policies and procedures.
- Proactively analyzes processes and training needs to identify
opportunities for service delivery improvements and increased
- Reviews team KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) with managers monthly.
Coaches and develops remediation plans as needed to ensure direct
reports and their teams meet KPI objectives. Reviews performance.
Recognizes, rewards, and retains exceptional leadership talent within
- Determines procedures, resolves operational issues, and ensures
personnel receive required information and documentation to perform
their tasks efficiently. Oversees the communication flow between
functional groups. Develops, motivates and coaches supervisors and
managers to ensure they achieve results.
- Ensures implementation plan is built and formally delivered to client
in presentation format.
- Partners with sales leaders on sales-related efforts to secure
contracts/proposals as needed, which could include onsite travel for
pre-sales process, ongoing customer health check meetings, and
- Acts as an escalation point for clients and internal team.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer