The Consumer Global Plan Excellence (GPEx) organization is currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager - Global Planning System, to be located in Skillman, NJ or globally at any of the J&J Consumer sites.
Consumer GPEx is an organization responsible for the support of critical Consumer PLAN initiatives and is central to the successful evolution of the PLAN function across our companies globally. This organization is structured around the development of People, Process, Technology, and Metrics standards and their effective deployment across our businesses through key programs, initiatives, and systemic changes. This position reports into the GPEx organization.
The Senior Manager, Global Consumer Planning Systems will:
• Provide leadership and support for the timely and efficient planning of Global GPEx PLAN initiatives leading deployments and execution focused in the Supply Planning area, including Distribution Planning, Subcontract Manufacturing, Internal and External Manufacturing.
• Lead all phases of assigned large, complex projects: business case development, stakeholder engagement, project chartering, resource planning and staffing, defining milestones, test plans, end user training, and deployment.
• Research best practices in process and toolsets in the marketplace that can be implemented within the Consumer sector to improve planning process capabilities and maturity.
• Frequently engage with cross-functional partners in IT, Master Data, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Procurement, and Logistics to ensure new processes/technology PLAN solutions are integrated.
• Collaborate with other Global PLAN and Regional PLAN Process Leads and Data Management to share, develop, and standardize Supply Planning processes consistent with Consumer Supply Chain objectives and goals.
• Participate in the acquisitions integration into JNJ, leveraging best practices, providing leadership in the PLAN processes definition or playing a PMO role into major project activities.
The Senior Manager, Global Consumer Planning Systems position is a key global role in driving J&J PLAN performance to a higher level and will be responsible for:
- Develop, plan, and deploy PLANNING capabilities, including systemic improvements and evolution of business processes over time.
- Collaborate and drive alignment and prioritization with key stakeholders.
- Execute standard process documentation approaches to facilitate efficient and sustained project deployment.
- Lead change management activities that drive organizational adoption and adherence of new deployments.
- Perform internal benchmarking to identify compliance and performance improvement through analytics and assessments.
- Use continuous process improvement techniques to increase value and overall efficiency of business processes and maximum use of IT solutions.
- Collection and analysis of standard metrics and reporting associated with effective project management and execution.
- Ensure timely reporting of status, progress, and roadblocks to milestone completion.
- Deployment of standard metrics and reporting associated with the effective design and roll-out of Global Supply Planning Process standards.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of related Supply Chain experience is required with strong focus on supply chain planning processes and systems.
• Minimum of two (2) years people management/supervisory experience is required.
• Experience in Supply Planning, Production Planning with a minimum of 3 out of 4 additional core areas of Planning required: Demand Planning, Inventory Management, and S&OP.
• Relevant mix of global, regional, cross-sector / cross-industry experience preferred.
• Proficient in Advanced Planning Systems such as JDE/SAP technology and its enabling data is required. OMP technology is preferred.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, and positive negotiating and influencing techniques are required
• Strength in interdependent partnering across business segments and team management is required.
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is required.
• Clear understanding of external Supply Chain trends and emerging best practices preferred.
• Ability to embed a culture of harmonization and process improvement and value creation across business segments is preferred.
• This role requires English language proficiency.
• Strong project management experience, process improvement, metric driven process and problem-solving skills is required.
• Results-orientated, creative, practical, analytical, attention to detail, self-motivated, and a team-player
• This position can be located in Skillman, NJ or any other or globally at any of the J&J Consumer sites, and may require up to 40% domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey, Latin America-Colombia-Valle del Cauca-CaliOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Inventory Planning/ControlRequisition ID