Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company, a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, develops, installs and maintains large-scale Energy Management and Sensory Solutions for commercial customers, as well as state and local government agencies and municipalities. Serving customers across a wide range of industries, Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company designs, builds and maintains customized solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
The Sensory Solutions Group leverages Panasonic's global expertise in audio-visual technology to design, engineer, install, maintain and operate some of the largest and most spectacular entertainment systems in the world, ranging from those in official Olympic venues, to Guinness World Record LED video signs. Our newly established Connectivity Solutions team develops industry-leading Ultra High Density wireless connectivity infrastructure deployed in stadiums, arenas, exhibition centers, airports and other venues where client density overwhelms legacy telecom infrastructure.
The Energy Solutions Group provides comprehensive energy solutions, including commercial and utility-scale solar arrays, large-scale battery storage, telecommunications energy management and other energy solutions that support our customers' business goals and sustainability objectives.
Both the Sensory Solutions and Energy Solutions Groups of Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company share a foundation built on customer focus, deep engineering knowledge and the global financial strength of the Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PESCO has an immediate opening for a Sr. Manager, Green Towers Solutions.
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Multi-functional role will be assist the VP of Green Tower with several aspects of ramping up the business. The person will be responsible for supervising the installation of pilot projects, assisting with sales efforts, formalizing the Energy-as-a-Service (EaaS) business model, managing relationships with key partners, and formalizing and managing many operational aspects of the business. The business has access to patented hardware and software that has been successfully deployed overseas. This consists of hardware resident at the wireless site and a server-based analytics and reporting platform. The initial geographic focus is North America. The growth objective is to implement the solution at tens of thousands of wireless locations during a several-year period – traditional cell sites, Wi-Fi hotspots, and two-way land mobile radio transmission towers
Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience :
- Works with sales team to manage relationships with the major wireless and cell tower operators
- Formalize and manage operational and project execution aspects of Green Tower
- Participate in strategic, business planning, and marketing initiatives
- Represent company at industry conferences and promotional venues #LI-MJ1
• Undergraduate degree in related field
• 10 years of applicable experience in the telecom / wireless sector
• Track record of success in strategic and operational roles
• Technical / engineering/operational background, a plus Competencies :
• Entrepreneurial drive, initiative, and enthusiasm
• Detail oriented and able to develop structured processes and systems
• Relationships with cell tower and wireless companies Communications :
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have the ability to build relationships business leaders internally and externally.
• Must be able to influence and direct a management team or team
• Must be able to present to large groups of people
• Must be able to communicate with and influence executive audiences
• Must be able to deal with many different types of interpersonal communication across corporate and external boundaries Other Requirements :
• 25% travel
• Role will be based in Denver.
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.