Knolls 2 (12036), United States of America, Glen Allen, Virginia
Sr. Manager, Help Desk Support
Capital One is seeking a Sr. Manager, Help Desk Support to be responsible for the delivery of internal first level support (IT Help Desk). The Sr. Manager will own the processes, procedures, and service levels for the IT Help Desk.
- Manages both internal and external Help Desk resources to ensure high quality service
- Monitors performance and quickly adjusts process, staffing, etc. to improve
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for process/procedure improvement
- Leads strategy for IT Help Desk service
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience managing call center and operational teams
- At least 3 years of experience with ITIL processes
- At least 2 years of experience managing suppliers and vendors
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
- 5+ years of experience managing an IT Help Desk for large company (40,000+ end users)
- ITIL Certifcation
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.