As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.As a Sr. Manager, HR Business Partner focused on driving business success, this key role provides strategic HR leadership/partnership and support to a complex or large business or sub-function ensuring achievement of business strategies and objectives by maximizing human capital. This includes building business partner relationships based on trust and credibility, and the flawless execution of HR programs, policies, and practices so that quality objectives and deadlines are met successfully.
Excellent customer service focus, decision-making, creative and innovative problem-solving, leadership abilities and presence, as well as stellar communication skills, positive attitude, and executive maturity are keys to success in this role. Independent judgment and discretion are highly prized qualities as most duties performed are of a highly critical & confidential nature. Ability to produce high quality work, be flexible, prioritize business demands, anticipate needs, be proactive, and take initiative is also crucial.
The Sr. Manager, HR Business Partner will have full-cycle management responsibilities for at least one person or a team.
- Provide strategic direction and input regarding overall Human Resource strategies that support the culture, company direction, and the growth needs of the business and employees.
- Work collaboratively with the HR Specialist groups to ensure the effective development of pragmatic and timely programs and tools to drive business goals; provides feedback on implementation and utilization of tools to ensure flawless execution; responsible for representing the client's needs and providing client feedback to the Specialist teams.
- Ensure compliance of all employment/labor laws through programs, practices, policies, investigations, training, and actions.
- Ensure that performance assessments are calibrated with department and business results.
- Provide expert advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, diversity, and organizational development and design to promote a fair and equitable work environment.
- Respond to customer concerns around performance management, improvement, harassment, discrimination, misconduct, employee safety, teamwork, etc.
- Advise and assist the Director of Human Resources on interventions and strategies to enhance T-Mobile's Best Place to Perform.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement (e.g., ensures acceptable levels of employee turnover, Employee Satisfaction Survey results are delivered and actionable, clarification of processes and developing procedures as needed, assures programs are in place to motivate and retain employees, etc.); translates workforce data into meaningful plans for leadership to act upon.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and full-service day-to-day management to direct reports.
- Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and State laws including case law and regulations such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, NLRA, etc.; protects company's interests by ensuring all legal requirements for equal employment and compliance are met by keeping informed of changes in these areas and by implementing the necessary practices/programs to meet these changes.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.