Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for integration and delivery of integrated racks and modular data centers for Dell
- Provides technical and business leadership for Integration Project Management functions for numerous concurrent fulfillment projects
- Monitors forecasted rack integration demand versus fulfillment capacity and drives necessary projects to ensure readiness
- Manages the headcount to ensure the appropriate resources are assigning based on workload and project needs
- Engages directly with Dell Services partners to ensure strong relationships are in place to drive ongoing process improvement and to enable timely resolution of any conflicts or challenges
- Proactively identifies and provides input into the development of Project Management policies, procedures, standards and strategies
- Maintains awareness and involvement in existing or potential higher level customer escalation issues
- Undergraduate degree and 8+ years, or Graduate degree and 6+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 4 years prior managerial/leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
- Solid product/technology/industry knowledge
- Demonstrated effectiveness at conflict resolution
- Financial and analytical experience
- Solid ability to manage in a matrix environment
- Solid ability to influence others to achieve results
- Company Description
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Product Services
Job ID: R92870
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.