Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Sr. Manager, Marketing Planning and Governance is an integral member of the Customer Communications and Customer Experience teams reporting into the Sr. Director, Marketing Planning and Governance, This role works closely with a variety of cross functional teams and Divisions partners to deliver a dynamic customer centric experience that is digital, personal and proactive. Primary responsibilities will include leading the intake requests from various stakeholders and division partners, focus on Omni channel marketing connecting experience across digital and non-digital channels, assist in facilitating a strong governance processes to drive strategic efforts and ensure consistency, engage in new channel expansions and leading the strategy and planning efforts.
This role requires a unique blend of analytical skills, planning and relationship skills to improve our marketing effectiveness, increase customer engagement and experience.
- Lead all Intake traffic across all Customer Communications Channels (Onboarding, Engagement, and Service)
- Serve as a liaison with cross functional stakeholders and division partners to ensure goals, timelines, and execution parameters are maintained
- Partner with Divisions to foster one best practice to optimize major customer impacting programs
- Manages Intake of bill messaging and billing design and printing production requests across all billing specifications
- Coordinates and conducts regular planning meetings with leads in the assigned areas to maintain holistic view and to serve as input into the overall Marketing Calendar
- Ensure key policies, practices, and processes are communicated and socialized with key stakeholders
- Participate and contribute to marketing automation efforts to enhance workflow management, tracking and reporting of large inventory of Customer Communication requests resulting in ease of use and visibility to all customer activity across team
- Prepare executive level updates as well as real-time project summaries for internal stakeholders of all key projects.
- Own and drive select short/medium strategy projects
- Support the strategic planning process by developing executive level updates, insights and analyses
- Partner with external vendors and consultants when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent required; Masters' Degree a plus.
- Field of Study Communications, Marketing or Business
- Generally requires 8-11 years' experience in business analytics, business strategy and/or marketing
- Management consulting experience a plus
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strategic thinker, with a demonstrable understanding of marketing mechanics
- Experience with dynamic and inactive marketing content a plus
- Strong technology, product and systems knowledge
- Proven track record of turning data into insights
- Demonstrated ability in handling and navigating complex, fast pace, highly accountable work environments
- Outside the box thinking with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong project management, communication, facilitation and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to develop compelling strategic narratives and present findings to Sr. Leadership
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer