Sr. Manager, Master Agile Coach
Do you think about helping lead teams through Agile transformation while getting ready in the morning? Are you a subject matter expert on Agile development methods and processes, including SAFe?
We are looking for an Agile Transformation Coach to understand the needs of our Technology Organization while helping to strengthen our Agile Foundation in Commercial Technology. You will work with leaders and Agile teams, while partnering with other Agile coaches across Commercial Technology to increase the flow of work and remove challenges.
- Advance Business, Technology and Operations leadership’s understanding of their respective roles within Agile
- Teach/Mentor/Coach teams and leaders on Agile practices, roles, artifacts and ceremonies
- Identify opportunities for continuous operational and/or team improvements
- Bring industry knowledge from the Agile community
- Partner with the enterprise to understand the needs of the Enterprise while also considering the unique needs of Commercial Technology
- Exhibit outstanding influencing skills to effectively drive process implementation, standardization and simplification
- Display a passion for coaching and developing a team of associates through their leadership style
- Excellent communication and partnership skills, essential when interacting and communicating with key stakeholders and customers at all levels across the company to manage, inform and influence outcomes
- Assist Commercial Technology Scrum and Kanban teams to improve delivery performance through coaching and mentoring on team roles, tools, processes and ceremonies
- Provide training/workshops, as needed and support for all Commercial Technology Communities of Practice
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- 5 + Years of Project/Process Management experience
- 3 + Years of Agile Coaching
- Experience implementing SAFe
- Master’s Degree
- At least 7 Years of Project/Process Management experience
- At least 5 Years of Agile Coaching
- PMP, Lean, Agile, Scrum, ACI Coaching or Six Sigma certification
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and influencing skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.