SUMMARY OF POSITION
- Responsible for leadership and management of the services, programs, projects and activities of Business Information Services, including staff supervision and development, budget development and administration in the area of Master Data Management.
- Responsible for creating and managing information technology application solutions to meet CCR business needs which result in the lowest total cost of ownership over time. This includes identifying opportunities for improvements in the application of technology, improved organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Builds, leads, supports and develops the team that provides creativity, and analytical support to CCR IT Business Application Services.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Responsible for setting data standards for applications across the CCR enterprise and manages what data 'source' systems exist and their linkages to other applications across CCR.
- Actively engage in development of the long term master data strategy and responsible from consistent execution of it across different business initiatives.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a consistent, robust data model in conjunction with the Application Architect, including a clear understanding of who creates data (source) and who should maintain the accuracy of that data over time.
- Identify standards of data to create consistency across applications and identify appropriate application methods and tools for use in executing those standards.
- Responsible for identifying best practices to ensure that data quality is maintained at the source rather than through expensive data 'clean-up' processes.
- Responsible for supporting BIS by ensuring consistency across BAS in the appliance of standards for Master Data and application design.
- Identify standards and strategy for master data integrity, consistency, currency and maintenance.
- Ensure that project silos do not exist in terms of data usage, and identify appropriate cross application design that leads to lowest total cost of ownership over time.
- Actively engages with business leaders in establishing master data policies and is a leader in the governance process.
- Tactical responsibilities include providing required master data conversions and maintenance processes for the Pinnacle implementations.
- Develop and implement a team self-assessment program that evaluates key processes and procedures, industry best practices, and changes in the business environment with a deliverable of identifying potential areas of improvement to standards and processes.**Primary location is Irvine, CA**
- BA/BS or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of management experience in the areas of Information Systems. Leadership experience with multi-functional IS staff, including contractors and outside services.
- Leadership experience with building, transforming and re-skilling organizations
- Experience with multi-functional areas of full cycle SAP or ERP implementation
- SAP Master Data Management technical knowledge/ experience
- Firm grasp of data custodianship and data standards concepts
- Business Intelligence expertise STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Six Sigma/black belt certification or Lean processes preferred
- Business process knowledge as well as a clear understanding of information technology
- Clear understanding of how information technology provides business benefits and the ability to relate that to business partners
- Clear understanding of how effective and efficient IT organizations operate for lowest total cost of ownership over time
- Proficient at utilizing and exploiting technology in providing cost effective and efficient solutions SEND RESUME IN A WORD OR PDF FORMAT
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.