Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Job Description The Professional Services Sr Manager, ME Delivery, will be responsible for creating and managing a referencable client base within their assigned deployment approach. Territory is North America ME space.
The Sr. Manger will manage a team of Engagement Managers with responsibility for Consultants, Consulting Managers and Resource Managers responsible for deploying Workday's HCM, Financials, and Payroll solutions withing the specific deployment approach. The Sr. Manager is accountable for the successful implementation of the Workday solution, measured in customer satisfaction, deployment speed, and deployment effort accuracy. In addition, the Sr. Manager may work with sales leadership to develop business through positioning and selling services for new and existing customers. This includes assistance with project estimation, supporting the Business Development team to address detailed deployment questions, and reviewing/approving statements of work.
The Sr. Manager will also be responsible for developing strong relationships with consulting partners in the region and the Launch Innovation Team internally. The Sr. Manager will be measured on project referencability, customer satisfaction, forecasting accuracy, and revenue / margin goals. The Sr. Manager will work with Consulting Managers and Resource Management to assemble project teams and resolve resource and deployment challenges in order to successfully deliver Workday projects.
• 10+ years experience in software consulting services
• 5+ years experience in one or more of the following: HCM, Payroll or Financial Software application
• 4+ years managing a team of consultants
• Experience with managing a consulting services P&L
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to travel as needed
• Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
• Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects
• Team player who will work across the organization to create and drive an actionable strategy for the regional Professional Services organization with the goal of improving the way we serve our customers
• Ability to proactively address issues, develop solutions/options to these issues and take ownership of the result to drive successful project outcomes
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.