If you love to make an impact this may be the job for you!
We are looking for an individual to provide thought leadership, strategic thinking and a consumer first mindset while leading the Mountain Dew Shopper marketing agenda. Key responsibilities include the development of consumer insights, creation of Joint Business Planning activation calendars across all enterprise customers, the development and activation of key consumer programs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong drive for results and a willingness to break new ground with a dynamic global brand. Key Responsibilities:
- Wire and collaborate with the Mountain Dew brand team to develop shopper activation plans across all enterprise customers that drive incremental growth and return on investment.
- Lead agency team to deliver best in class consumer facing activations and ROI.
- Lead the development of all enterprise customers' joint business planning presentations and shopper programs including alignment with key stakeholders.
- Complete post program analysis to determine ROI and implications in an effort to improve future programs.
- Manage, motivate, coach and develop a team of amazing direct reports.
- Strong marketing background, brand marketing experience an asset.
- Intellectual curiosity including a strong desire to dig into the data and draw implications.
- A collaborative leader who can bring together multiple stakeholders and identify the win:win.
Eligible for Standard Relocation