At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need Senior Manager of Sales Analytics that will lead the operations analytics team and report to the Chief Revenue Officer. We are looking for a solid contributor and strong leader.
You'll change the world by...
- Managing, analyzing and creating KPI's related to Sales, Revenue Channels, Sales Operations, and Pre-Install Operations.
- Working with all department heads to provide visibility into all areas of the organization
- Reporting on known KPI's and identifying new required measurements, trends, and leading indicators to find areas of improvement
- Preparing and reporting information to the CEO, CFO, Board of Directors, Executive Team and Board Audit Committee
- Creating all Operations decks and presentation materials
- Improving the quality and integrity of the underlying data and coordinate with the IT department to establish a data warehouse
You'll do that with your...
- Strong data warehouse and business intelligence knowledge
- Strong visualization skills and ability to abstract specific insights from large data-sets
- Ability to think strategically with appropriate level of detail analysis to plan and execute
- Ability to develop relationships and provide influence
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
You'll know you're ready if you...
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in a quantitative field (Business, Economics, Advanced Analytics)
- Have 7+ years of progressive responsibility in a Reporting, Analytics or Business Operations role
- Have experience leading teams of analysts and project managers
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.