Janssen, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager Operational and Advanced Analytics. This position’s primary location will be Titusville. This position will require up to 25 % of travel both international and domestic.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Sr. Manager Operational and Advanced Analytics will set direction on the implementation of big data technologies in order to ensure we make data an enterprise asset enabling advanced analytics at any level in Janssen.
- Responsible to set direction on the implementation of big data technologies in order to ensure we make data an enterprise asset enabling advanced analytics at any level in Janssen.
- Define full analytics spectrum encompassing descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytic capabilities
- Develop guided and managed self-service analytics that would offer more users access to more analytic capabilities.
- Responsible for providing advanced analytics solutions to influence decision making at senior levels of the organization
- Liaise with the Product Lines Operational and Advanced Analytics to define analytics capabilities, understand roadmap, influence technology implementation for a business cases, and define architecture framework and roadmaps.
- Develop/Incorporate data management capabilities (data/analytics governance, master/reference data, metadata, and data quality) as a foundation for improved consistency and understanding of data for analytics.
- Influence and advice on roll out of Advanced Analytics and Operational Analytics solutions.
- Define strategies to operationalize advanced analytics POC’s and scale it for production use.
- Influence teams on Big Data technologies, architectures and implementation patterns.
- Responsible for introducing innovative techniques and methodologies that will help the business better understand the competitive landscape, improve execution, and optimize performance
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent is required.
- At least 3 years of recent hands-on experience in Hadoop stack and big data technologies/tools such as such as Hadoop, R, SAS is required. Should have experience in architecting and implementing domain centric big data solutions.
- 3 years of experience architecting, designing, and developing analytic solutions using Big Data architectures (e.g., data lakes, active archives, discovery/exploration sandboxes)
- Experience working with big data distributed programming languages, and ecosystems (e.g. S3, EC2, Hadoop/MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Spark, SAP HANA, etc.)
- Extensive experience working with large datasets with hands-on technology skills to design and build robust data architecture and analytics roadmap.
- Solid experience in data management (data/analytics governance, master/reference data, metadata, and data quality) , data modeling and database design involving any combination of Data ware housing and Business Intelligence systems and tools with Open source Hadoop stack
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- Up to 25% domestic and/or international travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.