00059897 Senior Procurement Manager -Warehousing Position Description:
This position plays a key role in the development and execution of procurement strategies for Warehousing, including but not limited to: automation, racking, third-party facility leases, shuttle operations, and yard management operations. The procurement of Warehousing directly impacts Cost of Goods (COGS), Product Quality, and Product Availability for all Coca-Cola product types and across all Coca-Cola Bottlers/Entities in North America. Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of procurement strategies and management of strategic supplier relationships for Warehousing across multiple business units in North America and Canada.
- Lead the 7-Step Sourcing Process for the Warehousing category and subcategories.
- Contract management for all Warehousing categories/subcategories, ensuring continuity of supply while delivering the highest value to the system (cost and service).
- Interface with and influence stakeholders (CCBSS Bottlers- PAC members, Board members, Conversion, Finance, Legal, Quality, etc.), acting as Subject Matter Expert for the assigned area.
- Lead and manage contract negotiations with Suppliers (up to President/CEO level); direct execution of terms to include budgets, cost savings, project management, and supplier performance metrics.
- Utilize Supplier Relationship Management tools and provide procurement leadership for the identification and execution of Supplier Productivity and Sustainability initiatives for key suppliers.
- Responsible for development of strategic cost saving initiatives which bring added value to the North America Coca-Cola system (all CCBSS entities).
- Assemble large quantities of data and conduct in depth analysis of the data, such as should-cost models, benchmarking, etc.
- Prepare presentations for executive review.
- Effectively manage a team, focusing on associates growth, development, and overall success.
Requirements Foundation Skills:
Required Skills / Experience:
- Drive Innovation : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business.
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System.
- Act Like an Owner : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others : Inspire people to deliver our mission, demonstrates passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self and Others : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Eight (+) years of combined experience in any of the following areas: procurement, warehousing, transportation, warehousing automation/robotics, and/or plant experience a plus.
- Business planning: knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies to perform short and long-term business planning.
- Strategy development and execution
- Cost modeling (advanced MS Excel) proficiency
- Create and/or run RFx (RFI, RFP, RFS)
- Thought leadership / influencing skills
- Effective and concise presentations to business leaders (advanced MS Power Point proficiency)
- Expertise in warehouse automation systems, automated case-picking systems, and other robotic efficiencies
- Knowledge of current procurement policies, practices and procedures, as well as e-business, procurement systems and supply chain management processes.
- Market and Supplier Assessments / Industry Analysis
- Overall operational knowledge of multiple processing technologies, landscape and ability to analyze supply / demand market conditions •
- Minimum required: Bachelor's, preferably in business and/or engineering; Master's degree a plus.
- Preferred experience with Operational Excellence, Six Sigma Green Belt certification (or equivalent)
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.