Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the overall performance of financial operations by achieving operational compliance, adherence to budgets, and reinforcing strategic direction in daily operations. Ensures compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures. Promotes a customer-driven service culture. Acts as a champion through continued focus on proactively identifying and addressing processes impacting engineering. Manages a team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required.
- Monitors technical and engineering progress to ensure strategies, goals, and objectives are met. Communicates changes to all affected personnel.
- Ensures effective implementation of the department budget. Prepares financial statements and monthly forecasts and reports them to management.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly financial performance and makes recommendations.
- Monitors capital and operating expenditures and makes recommendations as necessary.
- Manages and forecasts resource needs to meet departmental objectives. Recommends action plans or solutions to management.
- Ensures that all regional technical performance complies with industry and Company technical requirements.
- Applies industry standards in daily operations and ensures that they are consistently met and that technical operations comply with system, region and OSHA safety programs.
- Develops, trains, mentors, and motivates staff members in accordance with best practices and procedures developed by management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer