LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is searching for an experienced manager who has been instrumental in the design, development, and execution of end customer compliance engagements-building tremendous value in solutions we offer by engaging our customers, sales teams, and other cross-functional partners. This is an opportunity to explore full potential of the team and optimize existing operations and best practices as well as come in to form important decisions about new business opportunities and execute against them that will explore and expand the future of LI compliance practices. Responsibilities:
- Take on instrumental role in participating in Sales Leadership discussions, driving change and perception on behalf of GCO-Product Compliance re: direction of the business
- Influence and compellingly communicate the Product Compliance vision to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Seed and negotiate new business ideas and pilots to explore opportunities for lead- and revenue- generation for PC & Sales Leadership
- Execute a process to materially reduce noncompliance across the region in a manner which pays strong attention to upsell opportunities
- Lead in-region efforts and a high-performing team to autonomously carry out an end-to-end process spanning from discovery, to education, to compassionate enforcement
- Guide a cross-functional team of Sales, Product, Trust and Safety, Support Services and Legal to manage and improve upon current efforts to deter, monetize, and upsell to reduce contract violations
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners to ensure positive impact to the business; attend management meetings as appropriate to be the face of PC Omaha and NAMER - representing all countries within the region
- Work with analytics team to enhance and maintain dashboards & feedback channels to track impact and optimize operations
- Prepare and present accurate and timely business forecasts to senior management across all markets and segments of NAMER
- Be directly involved with the mentoring and development of the team which includes recruiting, nurture and retain best-in-class talent.
- Provide thought leadership, coaching, conducting one-on-ones and performance appraisals
- Build consensus while dealing with ambiguity; Inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis and bring innovation to the sales and support process to help accelerate growth trajectory
- Own and maintain a clear roadmap for the team and all solutions that they provide
- Deliver against revenue quota, grow customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition and employee satisfaction scores - ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment while also leading process improvement efforts
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of customer service experience, involving escalations or 3+ years of experience managing distributed service, education, sales teams or software license compliance
- 3+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience driving efficiency and implementing change
- Experience working with Sales leadership
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Great negotiation skills, self-starter, detail-oriented while framing big picture
- Strong problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Demonstrated customer centric approach to building enterprise solutions
- Strong oral/written communication and negotiating skills. Excellent client management, presentation skills and conflict resolution ability.
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis and make recommendations
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.