Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Sr. Manager, Product Management – Mobile Messaging
The Capital One Digital Messaging team is looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Product Management to lead the development of messaging capabilities that make it easier for customers to accomplish their goals and manage their money. This role will lead an integrated broad team of product, design and tech resources focused on our mission to Change Banking for Good by creating useful and elegant experience through mobile push notifications. The ideal candidate will understand the confluence of technological advancements, customer preferences, and market forces and create and implement a strategic vision to that creates meaningful customer value in the mobile messaging channel.
- Establish and execute an innovative, customer-focused channel strategy that breaks new ground in the financial industry and drives customer engagement and business value
- Develop Evangelize product strategy that influences support and adoption across the enterprise
- Inspire, lead and collaborate with a team of engineers and designers to produce and manage innovative messaging products that delight Capital One customers
- Benchmark products against Capital One competitors and industry leaders
- Identify and win support for new product opportunities that drive key performance indicators
- Lead product launch efforts in collaboration with PR, Marketing and Brand teams
- Ensure all products are well-managed in compliance with all company and government regulations
This position requires a visionary that can translate business needs into an exceptional customer-focused solution. We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined professional who excels in a team environment. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering flawlesslyan agile, test-and-learn environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years in mobile messaging product management with record of success moving key business metrics
- Subject matter expertise in digital messaging industry
- 3+ years of experience developing digital products using Agile methodology
- 3+ years of experience developing products with a customer-first, design thinking approach
- a passion for getting his or her hands dirty by using products as an early adopter, testing prototypes and digging into user research
- technical literacy with respect to API integration and data architecture
- experience with technologies like cloud security and encryption to support secured messaging capabilities
- an ability to work in fast-paced environment and be resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.