This position provides program leadership for productivity across the Tropicana and the Naked Emerging Brands Supply Chain. Leads, supports and influences cost savings initiatives for Chilled, Ambient and Naked Juice across Manufacturing, Transportation, Warehouse & Global Procurement to achieve targets in support of year over year flat to declining costs. Responsible for delivering AOP commitments and tracking progress throughout the year. Responsible to develop adequate pipeline for future years and support the PSP process. The role ensures cross-functional linkage across all sources of productivity by providing leadership and support as requested. It has accountability to the Supply Chain Business Integration Director to ensure ongoing strategic alignment with business partners and technical teams (R&D, QA, QC & Engineering). As a Project Manager, the role is expected to lead specific projects from concept to commercialization through the business unit Stage/Gate development process.
- Manage and direct the major Productivity initiatives and processes within the Supply Chain.
- Drive, design and execute margin improvement drives across Trop business, engaging cross-functional experts from Logistics, Procurement, Manufacturing, R&D, Sales and Marketing as appropriate. Ensure feasibility analysis and follow-up actions are completed, and resources assigned for implementation if needed.
- Maintain linkage within the business unit to ensure cost improvement initiatives are aligned with business objectives.
- Lead period CMP review meetings involving project teams, functional groups, & functional leaders.
- Own the tracking and reporting of the productivity process for performance against targets, status of projects, risks, upsides, hurdles and status of pipeline progress.
- Work with the other Productivity leads & the PepsiCo Chicago Supply Chain Leadership to continuously integrate best practices for Cost Management processes.
- Incorporate productivity into the individual Business Unit PSP and AOP's.
- BA or BS degree in business or other technical discipline.
- 10+ years' experience in a variety of Supply Chain functions preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred or working experience with continuous improvement processes
- Self-starter, strong influence management, leadership, collaboration & facilitation skills.
- Able to analyze data, identify issues, problem solve & generate solutions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational savvy and ability to lead change, gain alignment and reach commitment
- Must be willing and able to travel 20% of the time
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.