Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- Supports the design of sales compensation plans, policies and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) that support business objectives
- Supports the design of incentive compensation plans for non-sales roles (sales development, pre-sales)
- Creates and owns policy documents and works with the Legal department on insuring local, national and international compliance
- Communicates new/updated plans, policies and processes to the sales organization
- Consolidates and produces compensation metrics that assist in understanding the effectiveness of the plans and policies
- Works with sales management to ensure effective communication of plans to the sales forces
- Communicates and reinforces policies and procedures via ongoing enablement of sales management
- Acts as go-to resource for all day-to-day sales compensation matters (audience includes sales, recruiters and HR)
- Works with Finance & IT to analyze trends around compensation plan effectiveness, turnover, productivity, etc.
- Minimum 5-6 years experience developing and implementing successful incentive strategies for a diverse workforce; 3-4 years specific sales compensation experience preferred
- Must have experience owning, creating and rolling-out compensation plans with multiple levers
- Experience with international incentive compensation practices and regulations
- Comfortable modelling complex what-if scenarios and analyzing data to yield actionable insights
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel and prior experience with data analysis is essential in performing the role successfully
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- 3 years exposure to growth technology environments is preferred, either directly at such a company or indirectly through a consulting relationship
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and must be comfortable engaging with executive management
- Familiarity with salesforce.com a must, familiarity with Xactly a plus
- Experience evangelizing and implementing best of class practices and processes across multiple teams
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.