Sr. Manager, Scientific Writing
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
Posted: January 31, 2017
Reference ID: 1001620935
A Sr. Manager, Scientific Writing job near Princeton, New Jersey is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. This is an on-site and permanent opportunity with an emerging global leader in medical devices and scientific technologies, within the pharmaceutical industry. This individual must prioritize multiple projects, able to meet ambitious timelines, has a strong work ethic, and is able to follow templates. The targeted salary range for this is $120,000 to $140,000 plus benefits, and an attractive bonus structure.
Sr. Manager, Scientific Writing job responsibilities include:
• Prepare and review documents related to Drug Safety, including but not limited to PSURs, DSURs, and RMPs.
• Create sections of clinical submissions, including but not limited to IND, IMPD, NDA, MAA, and sNDA, within eCTD format.
• Support the completion of clinical documents, such as Investigator's Brochures, Clinical Trial Reports (all phases) with appendices, and other clinical documents as required.
• Review or prepare document templates, Working Guides, and SOPs.
• Collaborate with various teams and members to help ensure project objectives, meet deadlines, prepare submissions, and organizing all documents in a methodical approach for submissions to regulatory authorities.
• Scientific Degree; Masters or higher in Life Sciences preferred
• Six to twelve years of medical or scientific writing within the industry, with preference working in a small to medium size organization
• Experience using a document management system
• This position requires minimal travel, but must be able to work on-site most days of the week.
If you are interested in this Sr. Manager, Scientific Writing job near Princeton, New Jersey then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jonathon Blauvelt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled