Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Supplier Contracting Services within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in New Brunswick, Titusville, Somerville or Raritan NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Senior Manager, Supplier Contracting Services, will:
- Help tactically shape, create, manage, and tactically implement the Regional contracting service delivery model as well as the overall contracting lifecycle management for the various Johnson & Johnson Procurement & Business Partner functions.
- Provide leadership and oversight to a team of contract champions, ensuring that the services are clearly defined, and in turn, execute initiatives that both meet and exceed agreed target levels and compliance requirements across a diverse group of internal and external business partners; including activates of PPOC Management, Contract Management, the Contract Review and Authoring process, Compliance Management, and Create Identify/Execute Continuous Improvement Activates.
- Drive and influence continuous improvement of HCC, Legal, Procurement, Privacy, etc. processes and policies to establish and maintain a world class regional contracting service.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations, including the contracting queue and metrics, of the contracting champions who managing the individual contracting requests from various customers
- Coaching, Developing, Mentoring, and Motivating COE Team
- Identify and Implement Continuous Improvement
- Ensure that team is following established global contracting processes to ensure consistently, repeatability, and exceeds expectations of customer base
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Business, Operations, Economics or Finance and an advanced degree is preferred,
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the Procurement, Finance or Commercial business is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing and developing people is required.
- Experience leading projects and programs in a highly complex multi-application, multi-organization landscape is preferred.
- Experience driving continuous improvement in a shared services environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience driving multiple complex, technology-based projects to successful completion on time, to scope and within budget is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in Risk Management and proactive risk mitigation and remediation are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to advise and make recommendations, provide assistance or help with planning from a basis of personal expertise where no formal or direct reporting relationship exists is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills in a collaborative, team based environment are required.
- Demonstrated track record of people development and ability to create highly engaged and motivated teams is required.
- 25% Domestic and International Travel
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.