Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Supply Chain Operations
Level of Experience: Experienced - Manager
Requisition #: R1024206
What You'll Do
-Lead Cisco's Supply Chain risk management strategy and value proposition for proactively investing in resiliency and revenue protection.
-Drive efforts to identify sources of risk, criteria to identify high risk partners/suppliers, and mitigate potential risk and disruption from a broad range of forces (e.g. weather, geopolitical, labor actions, financial health). Create a sustainable business process/tools to continuously and proactively monitor risk.
- Lead commodity and manufacturing partner teams through the preparation and implementation of supplier and partner business continuity plans/strategy for identified high risk spend.
- Formulate an industry leading end-to-end resiliency methodology that identifies and drives remediation of vulnerabilities in operating systems and procedures.
- Ensure the smooth operation of 24/7 incident monitoring and crisis response management for SCO. Acts as liaison with executives.
- Represent function externally as a subject matter expert to customers and in industry engagements for best practice sharing
- Drive a culture of risk as a fundamental responsibility for all SCO personnel.
- Advance the maturity of risk management as a supply chain service offerings using metrics that communicate cause/effect and lead to actionable progress.
Who You'll Work With
The Supply Chain Sr. Manager of Risk Management is a senior member of the Supply Chain Value Protection (SCVP) Team and leads the Risk Management Function. The SCVP team is entrusted with protecting and ensuring Supply Chain Operations is a role model for responsible business including ensuring resiliency, ethical sourcing, environmental sustainability and regulatory compliance. As an operationally focused leader and people manager you will closely partner with Corporate Risk Management, Global Manufacturing Operations, Global Supplier Management among others to ensure Supply Chain Operations adopts practical risk management and business resiliency practices and provide thought leadership across our supply chain ecosystem and as part of the services framework.
Who You Are
- Strong understanding of Cisco's overall supply chain operations and processes. Experience with extended Cisco supply chain (internal and external suppliers/partners).
- Must be familiar with process mapping/ process improvement, experience with developing strategy
- Ability to lead by influence without direct reporting chain and advise executive decision makers
- Self-starter, proven ability to work independently on multiple projects and priorities at once, executes complex projects and activities on time and within budget. Must be disruptive, be able to transform/ re-architect risk strategy.
- Ability to think quickly, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action.
- Excellent executive communication skills, project management skills and metrics design skills.
- Ability to generate and present strategy presentations for diverse audiences and varying executive levels that support agile decision-making. "
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Manager
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.