Currently recruiting for a client in NJ for an IT PROJECT MANAGMENT & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT role. This is a client-facing position and requires someone with a very well-rounded background including strong technology understanding, project management expertise, and account management experience. In this high-profile position, you will work to improve and evolve Analytics and Data Management applications for Fortune 500 customers. As a primary customer relationship and engagement interface, you will work directly with clients and project teams analyzing and assessing current business processes and data, identifying gaps and needed corrections/improvements, and pursuing the development, testing and implementation of projects. You will be based out of your home office and meet with clients in the tri-state area, primarily.
• Management of client relationships (Customer liaison)
• Scoping and managing multiple projects; defining project schedule and milestones; publishing project plans and metrics
• Management of senior technical & business resource teams
• Evaluation and documentation of current business processes, practices, and data (both files and elements)
• Identification and documentation of process and data quality issues within target business processes, upstream data feeds, and client interface
• Identification, evaluation, and proposal of solutions to identified process and data quality issues, including the development of specifications
• Validation of solutions, as well as end-to-end processes, by testing programs and validating results
• Implementation of solutions, including training and support of client personnel
• Use case development
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.