Sr. Manager, Treasury Audit
Corporate Audit Services (CAS), the Internal Audit function within Capital One, is a dedicated group of audit professionals focused on delivering top quality assurance services to the organization’s Audit and Risk Committee. The CAS department is considered one of the leading internal audit functions within the financial services industry and is highly regarded within Capital One. CAS professionals are experienced, well-trained and credentialed, and operate within a highly collaborative team environment to deliver value-added opinions and recommendations. In addition, the CAS vision of Innovate Continually, Perform Brilliantly, and Set the Standard create a dynamic and challenging atmosphere for both personal growth and professional opportunity.
Capital One is seeking a risk professional with strong experience in market risk and treasury. The Senior Manager, Treasury Audit will lead or conduct audits of Treasury, Balance Sheet Management, and Market Risk units, generally supervising audit staff on audit engagements. This person will design and execute internal controls testing for complex Treasury businesses and related support functions with many integrated components.
Here's what we're looking for in an ideal teammate:
As one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” you can look forward to coming to work every day with a team of people that are committed to excellence and doing the right thing.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 7 years of experience in auditing, at least 7 years of experience in treasury, at least 7 years of experience in market risk, at least 7 years of experience in capital markets, at least 7 years of experience in compliance, or a combination
- At least 3 years of experience in leading audit engagements or in project management
- At least 3 years of experience in banking or the financial services industry
- At least 3 years of experience in Derivative Products, at least 3 years of experience in Investment Portfolio, at least 3 years of experience in Resolution Planning, at least 3 years of experience in Capital Management, at least 3 years of experience in Liquidity Risk Management, at least 3 years of experience in Market Risk Management, or a combination
- Master’s Degree in Auditing, Master’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree in Finance, Master’s Degree in Economics, or Master of Business Administration
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Investments and Derivatives Auditor (CIDA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Risk Compliance Manager (CRCM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- 9+ years of experience in auditing, 9+ years of experience in treasury, 9+ years of experience in market risk, 9+ years of experience in capital markets, 9+ years of experience in compliance, or a combination
- 4+ years of accounting experience in Derivatives and Investments
- 1+ years of experience with data analytics tools in support of internal audit
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.