The Value Realization Finance Senior Manager position plays an important role in the PepsiCo Global Transformation. This role is part of a small Value Realization team focused on supporting the global productivity programs that cross sectors, functions and other organizational boundaries.
This role will work closely with the Sr. Director and lead the Global Smart Spending 1.0 forecasting and AOP processes, including target setting, consolidation, and cause-of-change analysis, while ensuring alignment with Global Transformation Offices. This role will actively manage Global Category Owner visibility of results to support decision making and management of each Smart Spending category.
In addition, as new programs are identified, this role will develop analytics and partner with sector finance/transformation to ensure projects/programs have value realization processes and deliverables embedded in the program such as:
- business case development
- setting of productivity targets
- identifying value enablers
- developing project-based KPI's/metrics in partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure financial, process, people/organizational and technological benefits are understood and tracked
- define governance processes and facilitate the integration into existing PepsiCo financial processes
This role will also be responsible for managing global projects/programs including leading global program timelines, risks, PM meetings, preparing SteerCo meeting updates and supporting global program execution efforts that cross global boundaries.
Lastly, this role will support the continuous development of the values realization pillar best practice tools and processes.Qualifications/Requirements
- MBA preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in financial planning or consulting
- Expert Excel skills (complex formulas, macros., etc.,)
- Ability to initiate and drive an agenda through the organization to achieve results
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Track record of improving processes and influencing decision makers
- Have experience managing projects or participated in a large project / program
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and able to set direction while managing competing priorities
- Focused, career-minded, eager to learn and deliver results
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation building
Eligible for Standard Relocation