The Senior Manager of the Unified Communications (UC) Engineering team is responsible for the creation, administration, and management of large scale enterprise voice and Collaboration platforms
Providing leadership and expertise to both the Business and Information Technology, he/she will leverage automation to address challenges for both new and existing processes. Developing systemic policies and procedures that contribute to the overall mission of reducing technical debit and increasing the efficiency of the organization.
The Senior Manager is responsible for aligning the IT roadmap and priorities with business by leveraging a team of highly skilled developers.
He/She will be responsible for the coordination of change influencing the environment, including the creation, implementation, and validation of Voice platforms, Call recording Platforms and Speech Analytic platforms. In addition, they will manage third-party vendors, including the potential of augmented staff to support the growing priories of the role.
* Provides technical and administrative guidance as required to ensure projects are on-time
* Manage a group of engineering resources to define new platform and tool solutions in the areas of Unified Communications
* Oversee the design and development of automated infrastructure for complex, distributed and cloud based systems
* Promoting innovation initiatives for new products and ideas, ensuring implementation of multiple development plans
* Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes
* 5+ years in a unified communications environment, preferably at one point as a manager of people
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a related field or the equivalent work experience
#LI-MF1 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.