Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company, a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, develops, installs and maintains large-scale Energy Management and Sensory Solutions for commercial customers, as well as state and local government agencies and municipalities. Serving customers across a wide range of industries, Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company designs, builds and maintains customized solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
The Sensory Solutions Group leverages Panasonic's global expertise in audio-visual technology to design, engineer, install, maintain and operate some of the largest and most spectacular entertainment systems in the world, ranging from those in official Olympic venues, to Guinness World Record LED video signs. Our newly established Connectivity Solutions team develops industry-leading Ultra High Density wireless connectivity infrastructure deployed in stadiums, arenas, exhibition centers, airports and other venues where client density overwhelms legacy telecom infrastructure.
The Energy Solutions Group provides comprehensive energy solutions, including commercial and utility-scale solar arrays, large-scale battery storage, telecommunications energy management and other energy solutions that support our customers' business goals and sustainability objectives.
Both the Sensory Solutions and Energy Solutions Groups of Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Company share a foundation built on customer focus, deep engineering knowledge and the global financial strength of the Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PESCO has an immediate opening for a Sr. Manager, Wireless Systems.
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Sr. Manager will be responsible for project management, creating and maintaining product roadmap and system test planning. In addition, he/she will be responsible for creating new and maintaining existing partner relationships. Finally, Sr. Manager will also be responsible researching best practices of high density Wi-Fi deployments and influence product design and requirements.
Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience :
- Lead the identification, creation and management of new vendor partners (e.g. RADIUS, portal, switches) to create an end to end connectivity solution
- Responsible for the building and operations of the lab for ongoing validation and new products and service integration
- Responsible for designing and building Wi-Fi, layer 2, layer3, DHCP, DNS infrastructure from scratch
- Develop and execute best practices of high density Wi-Fi deployments and influence network design for customers
- Collaboration with R&D, marketing, sales and products teams to improve product offering and customer engagement #LI-NR1
Skills and Competencies:
- 7 years of relative work experience Master's of Sciences (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent) OR 11 years of relevant work experience Bachelor of Sciences (EE, CS, Telecommunication or equivalent)
- MUST have experience deploying large scale IP and Wi-Fi networks from scratch
- MUST have excellent IP and Wi-Fi debugging skills
- MUST have understanding of technical, political, and business consideration in high density Wi-Fi deployments such as arenas, stadiums
- SHOULD have hands-on business development, including cost and profit analysis exprience
- MUST have excellent project and program management skills in a pre and post sales environment
- MUST have experience with vendor partner management
- MUST have experience preparing response to RFP and creating technical reports
- MUST have experience with product evaluation and knowledge of product positioning and competition analysis
- MUST have hands on experience with data processing applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel) to be able to crunch data and generate graphs.
- MUST have experience with presentation application (e.g. PowerPoint).
- SHOULD have experience creating collateral for customer meetings and investor engagement
- SHOULD be able to speak the language of marketing, sales and product department
- SHOULD have knowledge of Wi-Fi design and survey tools such as Ekahau or iBwave
- MUST be a collaborator, go-getter, passionate, agile
- SHOULD know how to read and work with CAD file and construction blue prints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal associates from other departments.
Other Requirements :
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences
- Must be well organized and can handle multiple priorities on a day to day basis
- Consistently demonstrate can-do and will do attitude.
- 25% - 50% domestic travel
- Ability to collaborate and work in a diverse team and fast paced environment
- Job location: Denver, Colorado
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.