A Sr. Manufacturing Engineer job in Horicon, WI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and three or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment. In this roll, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the manufacture of new products and process.
Sr. Manufacturing Engineering job responsibilities include:
• Provide manufacturing engineering support to assembly of Utility Vehicles
• Plan and coordinate the installation of new equipment or product programs
• Implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement initiatives
• Establish routings, incentive standards, and quality plans
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Will consider candidates with an Associate's or high school diploma if they possess equivalent experience and certifications
• Three of more years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
• Understanding of electronic tools such as Pro/E, VisView, or AutoCad for analyzing 3D models
• Experience in or exposure to multiple functional areas of Manufacturing Engineering such as Facilities, Tool Design, Maintenance, Quality, etc
If you are interested in this Sr. Manufacturing Engineer job in Horicon, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dirk Reistad at 414-977-3635 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.