Are you passionate about impacting the careers of hundreds of millions of professionals? Are you an expert Market Researcher
with a proven track record in the consumer and/or B2B Internet space? We are looking for a product-savvy and influential Market Researcher to create and nurture a lasting relationship between LinkedIn and our members/customers.
The Sr. Market Research Manager
will partner closely with product marketing and content marketing to drive the research and insights strategy and execution on 2 key business lines: LinkedIn Talent Solutions (LTS) and LinkedIn Learning Solutions (LLS).
The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative. This position sits in the Market Research team within the broader Marketing organization that is responsible for driving understanding of LinkedIn s member and customer audiences. We re excited about research leaders who have a strong results orientation and know how to create value in an agile, fast paced, high performing environment.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
Research Thought Leadership:
- Initiate, lead and execute content, product and business research for LTS and LLS to answer high priority business questions
- Identify best methodology to answer business and research questions
- Scope and design research project/action plan
- Draft questionnaires and discussion/interview guides
- Manage end-to-end project set-up and execution (in-field)
Analysis, Synthesis and Storytelling:
- Analyze data (using a variety of tools and resources)
- Synthesize data by reporting actionable results to Content and Product Marketing stakeholders
Drive Impact and Influence through collaboration: Work closely with Content and Product marketing teams to communicate results and drive action Basic Qualifications:
- 7+ years market research experience
- 3+ years designing and writing surveys
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research, synthesizing key implications
- Experience working with and analyzing large data sets
- Advance level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in consumer internet products
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex data sets
- Ability to extract data from a database (SQL) is a plus
- Ability to build automated reporting tools using Tableau is a big plus
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.