As part of NAB portfolio transformation, the Water+ portfolio is critical in ensuring we are positioned to meet the current and future demand of consumers, and therefore continue to deliver the ROI and value our shareholders expect. Our role within the Water+ portfolio is to accelerate value growth with a multi-brand water portfolio. The Senior Marketing Analyst - Aquafina TM role will focus on the communications and consumer engagement plan for Aquafina.
The Senior Marketing Analyst - Aquafina TM role will:
- Be a critical member of Brand Communications team, specifically focusing on Aquafina TM and will help lead key initiatives in support of the achievement of current year volume and sales growth targets for the brand.
- Collaborate and partner with internal/external resources (agency partners, media, PR, Insights, Analytics, legal, trademark, public relations, agencies) to deliver against Aquafina's marketing imperatives
- Support development of Aquafina TM national Comms plan, including concept development, consumer engagement, experiential, content development
- Partner with the Consumer Insights team to leverage market insights, custom research and syndicated data (i.e. IRI) to support brand objectives and drive deep understanding of consumer
- Partner with Sports Marketing, Commercial and Media to develop long term strategic plan for leveraging sports platform/property integration and activation
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- Minimum Qualification: A minimum of 2 years prior Marketing and/or other relevant experience (if undergrad degree only) OR 1 year of prior Marketing experience (if Advanced Degree.)
- Demonstrated grasp of consumer centric brand marketing fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail, self motivated and curiously minded
- Working knowledge of the current digital and social platforms
- Good balance of art (creative, ideas) and science (data, analytics)
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.