The Workplace Sr. Marketing Analyst will support marketing activation for one of PepsiCo Away from Home (AFH's) largest and most profitable partners, USG.
Working closely with the Workplace Marketing Director, the Sr. Marketing Analyst will support the integration of the cross functional teams and vendor partners to ensure flawless development and execution of Innovation and Marketing initiatives at USG. This role is tasked with supporting the delivery of PepsiCo Big Bets - Driving Innovation, Portfolio Transformation, Exceptional Activation, and Executional Excellence against B&C beverage and food innovation across PepsiCo portfolios including Pepsi, North American Nutrition (NAN) Beverages, Frito Lay, Gatorade, Trop, Quaker, etc.. The role will need to function as a key influencer of customer and brand activation and will be looked upon to unlock opportunities by leveraging trends & insights, proprietary licensing & sponsorships, in-store merchandising, proprietary media and digital/social platforms where available.
USG encompasses 3rd party vending partners that drive significant volume and profit for PepsiCo. Consequently, this role will be critical to the Workplace agenda due to the significant contribution this customer delivers against PepsiCo financial goals. This customer is equivalent to the size of a major retail customer due to the volume, financial returns, complexity and breadth of offerings. Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Partner with Workplace Marketing Director to develop annual activation calendars for USG
- Lead executional workflows across brands, cross functional teams and vendor partners to ensure flawless development and execution of Innovation and Marketing initiatives for USG corporate operators
- Unlock opportunities with USG Regional operators; currently an underserved group that account for several thousand new Micro Markets
- Successfully lead activation to execute projects on time, within budget and solid ROI.
- Own Monthly updates with sales team and customer - project status, program modifications, budget tracking, and other timely information to facilitate effective decision making
- Develop effective functional partnerships and facilitate alignment
- Identify any music or sports sponsorship partnerships that could be leveraged to elevate customer engagement
- Recap and report out on program success rates
- Investigate Retail promotions that might be leveraged for USG and across the Workplace channel
- Proactively identify savings and efficiencies whenever possible
- Leverage consumer trends & insights to support operator need for vending and consumer shifts and implications to their customers
- Own Activation for Connect Brands- Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD's), Next Gen CSD's & Craft and Frito Brands for Workplace translating opportunities and advocating with Brand and Brand Integration on behalf of Workplace
- Lead development of Micro Mart & Vending Turnkey Activation for benefit of USG and across Workplace
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years prior Marketing, Sales, or Management experience
- Beverage/Bottler/Foodservice/Retail experience is preferred
- Customer management/Account management experience or previously worked for a large c-store, retailer or restaurant customer is preferred
- Creative agency management experience and experience developing and executing promotions is a plus
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Understanding of Digital and Social Media a plus
- General understanding of PepsiCo's bottling and distributor network and go to market process
- Candidate should be comfortable with making presentations both internal and external
- Must be able to initiate change management, inspire others to think differently, and collaborate with the sales team to make change happen.
- Candidate must be able to analyze sales data and other insights, and offer tactical and strategic solutions to solve problems and grow the business.
- Ability to take initiative and follow-up independently.
- Excellent interpersonal/organizational skills
- Excellent communication and written communication skills
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing skills.
- Must have impeccable follow up skills
- Position requires 20-30% overnight travel
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.